- Qualified Personal Trainer
- Face-to-face personal training in and around the Tidworth/Andover area (Wilts/ Hants)
- Remote personal training and programming (Flexi-Fitness) available anywhere. Suitable for people stuck at home or frequent travellers looking for exercise support on the go
- Specialist qualifications in pre- and post natal exercise
- One-to-one and small group exercise sessions with individually tailored weekly programmes for all clients
- Nutritional advice and coaching
- Registered on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and Register of Kettlebell Professionals (RKPS)
- Available to work outdoors, remotely or in the comfort of your own home; no gym membership required.
Want to dip your toe in the water first?
It's a big shout to commit to working with a personal trainer that you have never met before. Everyone has their own preference when it comes to being motivated. A personal trainer will always adapt to meet the needs of each client, but ultimately their natural style will lean one way or the other. If you are unsure in any way about your 'fit' with a new personal trainer then a 30 minute no commitment trial could be the solution. The cost is fully refundable should you choose to book any further sessions with Priorities Fitness. If not, you still get a great workout and new ideas for your own training. Win Win!